Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions
Regatta Point Holiday Park – where tranquility finds you and sunsets and serenity are absolutely free. Set on over 5 hectares in a natural setting on the shores of beautiful Wallaga Lake, Regatta Point Holiday Park offers visitors a feeling of peace and tranquility amongst gums and casuarinas, magical water and mountain views, and abundant water and forest bird life.
Invest in some down time or be as active as you like. Adjacent coastal wilderness, national parks, state forests and marine park make Regatta Point ideal as a base for well being, creativity, culture, canoeing and a host of other natural or adventure experiences. A stay at Regatta Point will leave you enthralled with a timeless portrait of nature and tranquility.
What Wallaga Lake doesn’t have: There are no international resorts, no flashy nightclubs and no traffic lights. Instead you’ll find quiet stretches of squeaky golden sand, fantastic ocean vistas and tranquil bush walks. Kicking back behind sunglasses with a local wine in hand, you’ll feel your stress and worries sink into the tranquility like the setting sun. You will soon slip into a “not a worry in the world” state of mind.
Deposits and Bookings
- All bookings require a deposit of the higher amount of 50% or the full 1st night’s tariff.
- All online booking deposits are 100%.
- High Season – 50% deposit due by 30th June, or upon booking if after that date. Balance due 1st November.
- Bookings will only be confirmed upon receipt of deposit, at which time the tariff is set.
- Bookings arriving after reception hours are to be paid in full prior to arrival.
- Every effort is made to allocate your preferred site, but management reserves the right to change a site where the need arises.
- Accommodation is based on a twin share nightly tariff and a per head count.
- Strictly no overnight visitors unless approved by management and paid for on arrival.
- Any damage and breakages must be paid for.
- Credit card and license details are required on check-in for Security Registration form. If credit card details are not available, a $100 bond will be required on check-in which is refunded upon departure after a cabin inspection is completed.
Cancellations and Refunds
- All deposits on bookings are non-transferable, so please book wisely.
- For cancellations more than 21 days prior to arrival, a minimum cancellation fee of $60 will be charged.
- For cancellations less than 21 days prior to arrival, the higher amount of 50% of the total tariff OR 100% of the deposit will be forfeited.
- For High Season cancellations prior to 1st November, a minimum cancellation fee of $60 will be charged.
- For cancellations of High Season reservations after 1st November – 100% of the deposit will be forfeited. NO refunds or credits will apply.
- No refunds for early departures or inclement weather. Time contracted shall be paid for.
- If a guest fails to arrive on the nominated day of arrival and fails to notify management the booking will be cancelled and no refunds apply.
- Linen is supplied on the main bed in all of our accommodation range. Linen is supplied for all booked beds.
- Check-in time is 2pm on the day of arrival and check-out is 10am on day of departure.
- No late arrivals will be accepted after 5.00pm unless prior arrangements are made with Management.
- Please respect other guests and abide by the park rules. Excessive noise after 10pm will not be tolerated. You may be asked to leave the park immediately. NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN.
- Tariffs are dynamic, and subject to change without notice based on park occupancy at the time of booking. Once you have paid your deposit, the tariff is set and will only be changed if an error in calculation or omission of fact has occurred.
MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO TERMINATE A RESERVATION IF PARK RULES ARE BROKEN.
PETS are permitted upon approval by management on Pet-Friendly Sites and in the Pet-Friendly cabins ONLY!